Support and Contacts
Troubleshooting and Support procedure (Get Support):
1. Make sure that you are running the latest version of Attachments2Zip on your PCs. You can download the latest product release from the Attachments2Zip website using Try Now link.
2. Update your Office/Outlook with the latest updates that improve the stability and security of Microsoft Office. Click here to go to Microsoft Office website.
3. Check System Requirements.
4. Refer to Installation procedure.
5. Search the product FAQ.
6. Contacting Support: If you cannot solve your problem by any of the previous steps then please send us an email at email@example.com, or submit the Online Support Form, or use Live Help with the following information:
A detailed description of the problem. Include the steps you have already taken to fix the problem, and, where appropriate, the steps to take in order to repeat the problem.
The Product version that you are running (Outlook® Help > 4Team About > Attachments2Zip).
The operating system and Office/Outlook version of the computer running the product.
Screenshots if available (press PrintScrn on the keyboard and paste (Ctrl + V) to the Word document or any available picture editor).
Note: Please remember to keep all of the conversation history when you reply to our e-mails.
Click here to submit the Online Support Form.
We provide full support for product trial and full version:
By telephone at: +1 (954) 796-8161 (pre-sale questions, activations, billing)
To buy the license if your team grows, please click here.*
Be sure that your computer is online if you want to use this page for orders and support.
All our customers who purchased the program or added a new license are eligible to get free updates for one year from the last purchase date.
If you are looking for other 4Teamproducts for Microsoft Outlook, you can get them at significantly discounted prices; just send us an email with your order number, product name, and number of licenses that you wish to purchase.
Important! We do not provide support for Microsoft Outlook; please refer to the resources at Microsoft website.
* Be sure that your computer is connected to the Internet if you want to use this page for orders and support.
Microsoft, Outlook and the Office logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.