Click on the underlined links to find out more
Prior to installation:
1. You need to have Windows® Administrator rights in order to install Attachments2Zip for Microsoft Outlook.
2. Please check that you are running Microsoft Outlook 2000/2002/2003/2007 as Attachments2Zip is incompatible with any Outlook version prior to 2000; check other System Requirements as well. You can update your Microsoft Outlook version here.
3. Download the latest version of Attachments2Zip setup file from the Attachments2Zip website and save it to an easy to find place.
To install Attachments2Zip:
1. Make sure that your system meets Attachments2Zip installation requirements.
2. Close Microsoft Outlook.
3. Run the Attachments2Zip setup file. The setup process will start.
4. Click Next.
5. Select I accept the terms in the license agreement and click Next.
6. Enter your personal information and click Next.
7. Accept the default installation path or specify a different destination location by clicking Browse, and then Next. When copying files is completed, the final page of the setup wizard will appear.
8. To complete the installation, click OK.
9. Start Microsoft Outlook. The Attachments2Zip Welcome screen appears.
10. Click Close.
11. Click the New button on the Microsoft Outlook toolbar to create a new e-mail. The Attachments2Zip toolbars will be placed over the message window.
Congratulations! You are all set to start using the Attachments2Zip plug-in. We wish you success!